Welcome To MiNT LaND

Friday, December 10, 2004

Friday evening

So hungry...Just now I went downstairs and bought some kuih to fill my empty stomach, although it's almost dinner time, but I don't want to take it too ealier, because I will hungry very soon, then have to take supper some or. I bought 1 curry puff, 1 roti sardin goreng and 1 kuih ubi, all together RMI. Today's Kuih ubi not very nice, quite hard, maybe the macik put more flour, less ubi today. haha.
I went to the guitar test this afternoon, ai.....I thought I can play calmly, but still panic, the performance was not in my expectation. nevermind, buck up! 2 more lessons in this level, I think I will continuo the next level.
aiyo...Very poor these days, I going to spend quite a lot money recently, internet fee RM70, guitar lesson deposit for next level RM30, then I decided to buy a internal burner because of the EP pratical assignment, I think it will cost me about RM100++. Some of my friends have burner, but I think I don't like to trouble people, so I think I better own myself a burner, whenever I want to use I just use, no need to ask. A few days ago, L called me ask me to work at PC fair, but I rejected him, my reason is I am busy, I can't catch up my study, so I have to put 100% concentrate on it. 1 more assignment on hand, I more test on hand, Japanese L, then the final exam will be just around the corner.
just now I met SC, she invited me to go for Christmas party on the coming Tuesday. I think I will not turn up, because those attend have to bring 1 present, then the ticket price is RM4, although it's cheap and worth, some or can meet people maybe make new friends, but I am very POOR now. and I feel sorry to SC, because last time she ask me to go for the movie "the passion of Christ, I promised her, but didn't go at the end, so sorry....:(. Anyway, this time thanks for invited me SC.:). Just now also met CH, he will going to debate this Sunday, so I wish him all the best. Jia you! haha
aiyo...My another friend, ask me to go to hospital XX, I don't know go there for what, maybe bring something for the patients, because X'mas coming soon,but I think I will not going with them, because I have to reorganize my note and start to study, so sorry MH. Very very sorry to MH, because last time she sms me ask me for dinner, then I promised, then she tell me the time and promised to fetch me at hostel. But....I can't go, because I got some else important. Then she SMS me again ask me to go for her church, a drama performance, it was on Thursday,I didn't reply her immediately because I was thinking should I go or not, after that I forgot to SMS her back. Then today I suddenly remember this thing, but Thursday was over already....aiyo...So sorry leh~~ so I still thinking now should I reject her once again?? But I am not free wo~ how?? :(
Y ask me to teach him MML, but I myself also can't follow what the tutor taught some or I have no free time, I said so to Y, then he said "nevermind la, teach me what you know", then I said "can make it after next Wednesday"? He said "ok lo", I thought Japanese L exam is on next Wednesday, but it is delay to next 2 Monday already, so....aiyo...Don't know how to arrange my time liao~. Very terrible, I have no idea how to start to do my EP pratical assignment, no idea at all, next Wednesday have to pass Mr. E for progressing check, some or have to give him the photo, I don't have single person photo leh~ my passport size photo also used up liao, no more left liao...So how?? aiyo...Sir, can I email you my photo?? haha.:p
just now I went to bank to bank in my cheque, aiyo...I ask my sister SMS me my public bank account no., then she ask father copy her my account no, then my fahter misunderstand, then give her my maybe account no., then sister SMS it to me, then I go to bank and fill in account no. But, the space for account no. was no enough, lesser 2 space, the cashier tell me it is not public bank account no. Then I was embarrassed leh~ then call once again to my sister ask her to confirm, then only she tell me it is maybank account no. But nevermind la~ human being always made mistake, haha.
Last night I chatted with JC, then I knew he is a smoker, he said he is very vex so he smoke, he adviced him smoke is bad for health, but he said that's ok for him~ aiyo...why people always give excuse for smoke and drink alchohol. I was drunk once, felt extrmely bad, vomitting and feel dizzy! so I wondering why people drink although they will feel more worst after it.
Last week, I heard LeeHom's new song, oh my God, why is he so so so talented leh? the song is so so so nice. "xin1 zhong1 de3 ri4 yue4" the music is composed by him, but not the lyric. he tried the new music style in his music, this is a song consist a lot of "chinese style" (zhong1 guo2 feng1), he record this song in Shang-ri-la and Tibet, so the song got a bit Shang-rila and Tibet feeling. he used "er hu" as 1 of the instrucment to compose the music. really a new style for him, nice o, I can't wait to listen to his new album, maybe will release at the end of this month or the middle of next month. jia you o Leehom!
6 o'clock now, I don't feel like to start doing anything but feel sleepy, YAWN~~maybe later take a nap then only start doing something.
ok la, hope tomorrow will be a nice day:)
may God bless us~ thanks~

3 Comments:

  • Hi.

    Had been wanted to tell u that I received ur invitation to circle 99, but I cant clicked to that link. Error occurred.

    I watched a video today, and it says that a smoker will not get cancer easily IF and only IF he/she loves to consume lots and lots of vege and fruits. So mayb u can advice ur fren to do so? But of course, the best way is quit smoking.

    Tell u a small secret: (erm it wont be a secret anymore since I write it here) actually I find that beer is very tasty. :P But I have yet to get drunk. Different people have different taste buds right haha.

    Anyway, stay cool.

    By Blogger annegel, at 5:33 AM  

  • really? beer taste good? haha, but i don't think so... i found it is bitter, and i can't drink much of it, my skin start itchi after i drink beer or wine.

    my classmate planning to have a celebration on the new year eve, maybe they going to buy red wine. my friend said red wine taste good, but i can't drink... what a pity :( haha

    a brand new year is coming soon...b4 it, christmas coming 1st, merry X'mas and happy new year...:)

    By Blogger ~YuKo~, at 6:18 AM  

  • hehe tell u this: I hav a friend who was similiar as u. she would get itchy whenever she drank beer. then one night she drank everything from beer to wine, then got a horrible sleep (both itchy and drunk, I presume), then the next day, voila! She wasnt allergic to alcohol anymore!

    hehe better dont try if u really dont like beer...

    By Blogger annegel, at 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home