Welcome To MiNT LaND

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Can you handle the subject?

A new semester, new subjects, new lecturers, even for some B1 students, they have to deal with new environment, sincerely, hope they can get use of it.

Yesterday was really busy with the classes, from 8am till 2pm, we keep having classes, really tired, and then 4 to 6 is another lecture. To me, it is more worst, next week onward, i have another extra class, Japanese class whi ch is start from 5.30 to 8pm, however my time has a little bit crush, but i won't giving up learning Japanese, because i want to take up external Japanese exam next year in September, so i have to put more effort! Gambatte ne! It will be very tired, so i need a nice sleep on Sunday night, but unfortunately, i can't sleep well most of the time, maybe i should go to see the doctor :(

Last week, xue ji meeting, i suggested to put some attractive, cute, beautiful things on the Chinese society notice board to attract people to read it. I could like to start doing it, but, assignments are coming 1 by 1, and the lesson which the tutor teaching everytime i have to do revision to make sure i am really understand it. Time seems like not enough for me~ or maybe i am not capable to arrange it properly~ sign~

The subjects in this semester seems very difficult, especially the Mass Media Law, i am alomost don't understand all, the words are so strange! A lot of words i never read before, a lot of study cases we will meet in this subject. We have to understand the principle of the law, then apply it in the exam, which come out in a situation problem's questions.

My classmate told me her friend said this subject is really tough! But i told my friend, "don;t listen to the senoir, we can do it! Trust yourself! But actually i am not confidence with myself. But anyway, i will give my best to deal with these all to be said "difficult" subjects! Some of my friends were failed in last semester exam, i hope they can pass in the resit, sincerely! i willing to help them if they ask for it! Hope we can go to diploma together!

May God bless my family, friends, me~ Thanks!

1 Comments:

  • hi there. I did mass media law last year and it was not really that tough if u pay attention to the lecture. *trust me! and miss neoh is good!*

    a tip for u: photostat all the statutes, and study the photocopies. look in dictionary for all vocabs that u dont understand and write their meaning down in the photocopies. (coz u r not allowed to write anything in the original statutes)

    anyway, good luck!

    By Blogger annegel, at 5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home