Welcome To MiNT LaND

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Feeling down.....

Feeling down today, don't know why. Just now I went to E.P lecture, I was late, but come out ealier, I only sit in the class for 30 minute, then I just came out and go back to the hostel.
My friend wanted to borrow my EP pratical note, the tutor didn't give us note, but he only teach us how to use Adobe photoshop, step by step, so I wrote down the procedure. I do have my own note, but I don't want to borrow to that noisy fellow. He is a weird guy! Always talk nonsense in the class, he never listen to what the tutor said, he keep talking and make noise, so I don't want to borrow him! He deserve it!
I ate a lot of things for my dinner, 1 egg tart, 1 slice of cake, 1 bun, 1 pack of noddle and 1 can of pepsi. so so so full! After eating, still down....down without reason. C called me, she ask for the ink that she putted in my room. Actually she ask me bring it to her when i go to EP class, but i forgot, so she called me, but i have no mood to answer the call, i just ignored it, she called several times, but i didn't answer, so was so angry and came to my room. Before she step in my room, i saw ps downstair, so i thrown the ink to her, when C come to my room with a very fierce face, she knocked the door very loudly, i hate people so rude, although i was my fault. Then i just told her, " i thrown it down to ps already", then i directly say bye bye to her and closed the door. i know i also can't be like that, but, sorry i am so so so down.
Then, sp came, she return me the $$, she knew i was down, but i told her i was stomach ache. she keep asking me what happened, i said i am okey, nothing happen. She knew i am down and said nothing after it, then she went back to her room. Then, i decided to have a nap, after about 30 minute, someone knock the door, then i wako up and open the door, i was sp, she bring me 2 packs of chocalate milk and wanted to know what's wrong with me, then we talk for a while until A came for asking me something about the MMS indi assignment. Thanks for sp's concern, and also thanks for ur milk! So glad to know her, because she always listen to me, when i am down.
Our J class wanted to start up J club in TARC, so last Tuesday we went to SxD, because we want to know the procedures, and how we should do. But the SxD directly reject our request and give us a lot of excuses. I was so disappointed and angry because I was not satisfied with the reasons that SxD gave us. After that, we discussed with our J teacher, he say he will try to talk about this matter with EMSx. I really hope that we can set it up successfully. Because we study the Language of J, my J teacher always tell us we should also study their cultures, so without a club, we can't group together to interact with those interested in J cultures, right? Just like homeless, although we study J language but it seems like meaningless.
But anyway, I think we will not give up! minasan, nishoni gambatte kudasai!
God bless us~ thank you!

4 Comments:

  • hi girl... I know how is it like when u was feeling down... u feel like everything is just not right!

    anyway, like I always say, dun "force" te bad mood to go away... on the other hand, enjoy it. coz sometimes it brings unforseen ideas/emotions to u, and to ur life experiences. trust me, and enjoy it.

    of coz, we cant live in this bad moon for most of the time. u still have to learn to be happy, k?

    about the EP practical, is mr lee ur lecturer? this subject is quite easy to understand.

    take care~

    By Blogger annegel, at 8:12 AM  

  • Thanks for ur consolation, now i am better.

    My EP pratical tutor is Mr Edward Sim, a young guy.
    Ya, it's quite easy but it's consider difficult to those never pay attention during the class, haha.

    By Blogger ~YuKo~, at 6:54 AM  

  • just 1 2 say u always have choice,

    2 continue feeling down or

    2 overcome it or

    2 5 happy or

    share with frens..

    this is very nice if have Japanese Club.. in my secondary school Foon Yew High School.. it can say as a very successful society in school.. a little 'bad' is it always let pretty girl 2 join the club.. haha

    any plan with ur weekend? mayb u can go out 2 relax..

    c ya

    By Blogger Jack, at 8:32 PM  

  • long times no have ur news..

    very busy? I guess so..

    anyway pls take care..

    enjoy life..

    c ya :P

    By Blogger Jack, at 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home