Welcome To MiNT LaND

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Saturday....

i sat for psychology test this afternoon, a lot of new psychology vocab i never meet before, the paper is very tough! many people finish in 20 minute then go out. hey guys, is it easy? or u guys just give up??
Monday still got 2 test and 1 presentation, why another class can pospone to next week ar? Unfair!!
Ouch! My fingertips are so painful.... I keep practicing on my guitar, hopefully can master the chords changing. Then I can play for my family when I go back to hometown. haha
My father received my card already, I hope eveyone in home is fine and happy.
My sister is coming to TARC nest year May, I have to settle something for her, hopefully she will get the result which she targeted. Now I am wondering should I stay at hostel for another 1 year study in TARC? Because I may not be in the same room with my sister. So...Maybe I will move out from hostel, but....I hate to wake up earlier, once I move out to else where, I must wake up earlier than I do now. aiyo...Maybe it's time for me to train myself do not "lai chuang".
Anyway, I still got a few months to think about this problem.
May god bless everyone....Family, friends...And me! Ha

1 Comments:

  • Hello! Nice to see ur new posts here.

    Thanks for inviting me to ur circle. My email is thoxinyi@hotmail.com.

    Cheers!

    By Blogger annegel, at 4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home