Welcome To MiNT LaND

Monday, October 18, 2004

Finally, the Japanese class is starting

Haha, finally the Japanese class is starting today! We got about 17 people in the class, I thought the EMSD won't let us open the class, because there were only 11 people registered on this afternoon, we can only form a class at least 15 people, luckily finally got 17 people, don't know who are the few last went to register, so happy we can continue our Japanese study.
we got a few strange faces in the class just now, they are actually our senior in Japanese study. They met the problem of not enough people a few semester ago, so they continue studying now, luckily we didn't.
because of the Japanese class, I have to study continuously on Monday, my time on Monday is fully occupied, I study from 8am to 2pm, then 4pm to 8pm. So so so tired, but it is better than nothing to do.
I am now finish my dinner and after showering, very tired, later have to wash the clothes, otherwise no more clothes for tomorrow classes. I am participated in career fair in Oct 27 to 29, I am helping in P&P, so maybe some work my friends and I have to prepare before the fair, then we are going to start our individual assignment and group assignment as well~ getting busier, but I like it! Maybe 30 of this month I will going to watch the film, the passion of Christ, yesterday I met a friend who is promoting the film for their church. I would like to watch that film. Actually it was released about 6 months ago, because of the religion matter, so Malaysia government prohibited it for showing in the cinema, but now it is allow to show for certain date but the tickets can't sold openly, we can only buy the ticket through the church. I heard that it is a nice movie, so don't miss the chance.
today's mass media law tutorial was quite easy to understand~I hope that will be a fun and interesting subject and also all my friends will like it,~ enjoy study everyone...God bless eveyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home