Welcome To MiNT LaND

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Life is getting busier....

Today I registers for guitar class at music society, RM25 for registration, then I have to pay more RM50 at the first lesson, then monthly fee is RM25. Actually I intent to register for violin lesson, but it is more expensive, so, at the end, I decided to learn guitar.
career fair is starting at 27 of OCT, the people ask me to be the helper haven't delegate the job to me, he said his head will contact me, but only a few days left, the head haven't contact me leh~ please don't ask me to do last minute job!
Tomorrow I got only 1 class at 10am, after that I will go to an activity, I guess it is C.S activity, Y SMS me and told me, but he didn't mention more about it, then I ask him, but he didn't say what actually it is, but it's ok, tomorrow I go there then I will know.
Quite busy these days, my friend ask me out just now for yam cha, but it was raining, so I didn't go. I planned to start doing the MMS individual assignment, but no idea at the moment, so....haha, start it when I want to! I guess I can complete it in time.
OMG! Money no enough, recently I spent over budget, I didn't expect I will taking up guitar lesson, tomorrow I have to buy a brand new guitar at RM120, then first payment for fee is RM50, a lot I'm going to pay leh~ can some $ just flow from the heaven?? haha...Impossible :(
This morning I attended a seminar in college, it's talk about study in Japan, I am actually interested in Short-term student exchange program, from the seminar, I knew that it is impossible for me to apply scholarship for join to that program, because TARC have no connection with any university or colleges in Japan, I have to self subsidies if I want to join that program, quite disappointed :( Actually the tuition fee in Japan is very affordable, only the living expenses have to cost us very much!
Next month my Japanese classmates and I will have a sushi making session which my Ex-Japanese teacher promised to us. Now we are start to arrange everything, such as, the venue, the ingredients, the number of people who want to join and ect. Hope that it will be fun!!
Last chapter of psychology that we studied was really tough! We studied "BRAIN" last week, however we are mass communication student, but last week we all seems like medical student, we study the functions of various part of the brain. Although it is hard, but I like it also, because it make us like a doctor. Ha!
it's late, bed time~ wish me have a good dream, and good night everyone~ God bless us~ family, friends and me~

2 Comments:

  • harlo there... ur subjects seems very interesting to me! hope I can do psycology also...

    all the best in ur guitar lessons...

    take care!

    By Blogger annegel, at 8:24 AM  

  • harlo there. can u gimme a contact number about the guitar lesson? I have a friend who wants to join who dunno how. thanks!

    By Blogger annegel, at 3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home