Welcome To MiNT LaND

Monday, October 04, 2004

Hi friends!

ha! A brand new semester! Hi everyone, I'm back!
Today is the first day of the semester. This is my 5th semester study in TARC, so far, I met happiness and difficulty here, thanks to those keep company with me when I am sad and happy!
No class tomorrow, I think tomorrow will be very boring :( ha! Oh, I almost forgot, maybe tomorrow I will go to the college and check my Japanese exam result, haha. Then I want to continue my next Japanese level, hopefully, there is a class ready for us!
My roommate had receive their 1st assignment in this semester, I think mine will be receive soon. Oh my god! I still got 1 report haven't done, Chinese society report, but I think I will make it out in these days.
assignment......A new semester.......I hate group assignment! I know I can't escape but....I still hate it! I rather choose individual assignment, I rather all done by myself! Because when we doing group assignment, the members have to communicate a lot, but.... During the communication, argue will happen :( I hate it! But.....I still have to do ....:(
May God bless my family, friends, and me ^_^I

4 Comments:

  • nice 2 meet u 2day.. 2day is my 1st day 2 attend the lst lecture in new sems..

    I m glad 2 get the tarc loan..

    I also not so like the group assignment but it is nice 2 let us know how 2 communicate with others.. in this social we cant do many things alone.. we need 2 coopearate with each others.. so u just try 2 learn it.. it will be a very good experience right?

    later I'll attend a family meeting.. I hope wont be too bored..

    how will u spend ur weekend?

    2molo result come out lo.. hope can all pass.. lucky pass also nvm.. haha

    take k! nice day!

    By Blogger Jack, at 3:49 AM  

  • hiya... I am Annegel, a fren of jack. Juz drop by and read ur latest entry... hmm... of coz disagreement always happen when doing group assignments... but come to think of it, human beings are inter-dependant... and disagreements are meant to be solved. What course are u taking? Not Mass Communication I think.

    By Blogger annegel, at 7:30 AM  

  • mm.. sorry... read ur previous entries and found out that u r a PR student... sorry ya. But hey, isn't it a bit sarcastic if mass comm students don't like to communicate with others haha... examples are Jack, u and me! (I am doing journalism)

    I like individual assignment sometimes. Coz I get to do whatever I want. But when in group assignment, it is fun if u get great group members. I personally have a lot of great times working with fantastic classmates...

    Hope u will find joy in the upcoming group assignments!

    By Blogger annegel, at 7:57 AM  

  • Have u watch a movie called Bicentennial Man? main actor is Robin Williams.. a very touch movie.. 1999 year old.. about a robot become a real man.. 2 get love.. 2 get married....

    enjoy ur weekend! c ya

    By Blogger Jack, at 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home