Welcome To MiNT LaND

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Finally, the term exam is over!

Hooray! Finally the exam is over! Luckily I answer all the required questions, and I meet the questions which I read it. Thanks God! And also thanks to Yang, because he spotted the essay question, you got it Yang! Ha.
I woke up at 6am this morning, then I memorized the important note, luckily I did it, because most of the questions answer were the note I memorized, so lucky!
When I first read the question, I was smile secretly (tou xiao), ha, because I able to do it, insipid of it, I don't know how much mark I will get, it depend on the marking lectucrer and God. Hopefully I can score A, because I knew I will fail B.M already, so I need P.R to remain my CGPA. However, I also understand how much effort put will gain how much result (yi fen gen yun, yi fen shou huo).
Today is my sister's birthday, Happy Birthday Yuki!!! Wish you nian nian you jin ri, sui sui you jin zhao!! Although I can't rush back to celebrate with her, but I think she will enjoy her seafood meal with her boyfriend! Enjoy!
Tomorrow I am going back to hometown, may God bless me along the journey. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home