Welcome To MiNT LaND

Monday, August 30, 2004

After the exam...

Finally, the English exam was past. Luckily, it was easier than I expect! Before I go to the exam, I read Leehom's diary. I always read his diary when I am boring. I learned English from the diary, not only music, Leehom also give me lecture on English subject. So, Leehom is one of the people that I want to thanks to, thank you Leehom!
Before I enter the exam hall, I met him, I met him accidentally. So coincident! I stand in front of his friend, I am sure he saw me, but he didn't say hi to me, very disappointed....:( At the moment I saw him, I was very nervous, naturally, my heart beating so fast.
After the exam, I came back the hostel with my friends, and I saw him walk in front of me, very far, I can't catch him up, so just walk as usual.
I wanted to send SMS to him tonight, I did it these 2 night. Yesterday when we chatting on the SMS, I asked him am I disturbing him? He answered no, and asked me why? Then I answer him, "nothing, just boring". I keep wondering am I disturbing him?
It's time for shower, then I should put my soul back on my I.T lecture note, the day after tomorrow is my I.T test, I scored the highest coursework mark among the 2 P.R classes, but it's doesn't mean I will also score high mark in the final exam, so..... Study smart, and study hard O!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home