Welcome To MiNT LaND

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

My MiNT LaND is growing everyday.

Last month was my friend's webpage's 1 anniversary. He said time goes faster, his webpage is 1 years old already. I am happy for him also. Happy Birthday!
I am so happy for myself also, because my MiNT LaND is growing bigger and bigger, although not many friends know this blog. I wrote my feeling here, when I am free I log in to see whether got comment toward my blog or not, although usually only 1 or no comment, but I am still happy. I start writing on this blog from August, till today, almost 1 month. I treat my MiNT LaND as my kid, I want her to grow healthy and stready, and also thanks for Jack to recommended this blog to me! Thank you Jack!
2 more days I will going back to my hometown, I will have a 1-month holiday. During my absence in hostel, my MiNT LaND will be very lonely, because I am not by her side, because I will not posting anything to make it abundance:( I will miss her......I can't be connected when I at home, because my home internet connection is really poor! ba lia place:P
Tomorrow is P.R exam, wish everyone all the best!
May God bless everyone. Thanks!

1 Comments:

  • harlo.. is me.. I gues u still do the PR paper now right? I already online in CIT after finish the paper in 1 hour. Long times didnt have this feeling already.. haha

    u r welcome.. I hope u enjoy 2 share ur news 2 us.. haha

    I just hope my PR can lukcy pass. I dont 1 2 waste the money 2 resit o!

    anyway enjoy ur holidays.. do something u like 2 do or cant do in KL.. mayb 2 visit frens in jb..

    take care.. :P

    By Blogger Jack, at 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home