Welcome To MiNT LaND

Monday, August 30, 2004

Later I am going to sit for the exam

Later I am going to sit for my English exam, a little bit nervous, but I can't do anything. I memorized the format already, I read some article and did some final preparation already. My friend was searching for the article that regarding about women smoking topic, don't know whether this topic will be the question? Aiyo...Just forget about it, once we enter the exam hall, once we open and start the exam, we will know, haha.....
Yesterday I SMS him, we talk a little, he was relaxing and watching movie. Finally he know who am I, haha. I always forgot his looks easily. Yesterday only saw him once, I don't know later whether I have mood to answer the exam question or not. I always say "depend on luck" and I have to say "depend on mood", haha. I am sure I failed B.M paper already, I don't want to fail English, because I don't wish to pay that much for resit paper!! and also my CGPA will drop much :(
Why so coincident, why I meet this problem during my exam season?? It is really make me feel bad!! God bless me and my family and also those sit for the exam.

1 Comments:

  • well, good you've prepared and all...good luck on your exam!!! just bloghopping here, have a nice day.

    By Blogger urbana, at 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home