Welcome To MiNT LaND

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Tomorrow is my English test

Because of some reasons, I couldn't sleep well and eat well these days, so yesterday, I ate at 11pm, I was really hungry when I feel I have mood to eat something. After my meal with friends at mamak stall, we went back to the hostel, but I counldn't get sleep, I was really tired but counldn't get sleep.

Tomorrow is my English final exam, as people say, language subject cannot be study, what can i do is read more, write more and speak more, so i come here to do my writing practise.

There are 3 part in the test, first part is comprehension, second is letter or MEMO writing and third is essay writing. Honestly, because of seldom did excersices, i am quite worry about the comprehension and essay.

Yesterday i sat for the Malay Language paper, it was really tough! and i have no mood to did it, i just roughly did it, so i am sure definitely i will fail this paper, sure! haha, then i have to prepare more RM56 for resit fee.

Now i am quite worry about tomorrow exam, because i have no confidence! I seldom meet these kind of problems since i study in college. Although i know i can't handle these test, but i will keep my principle clear, as my principle is........

As "he" told me, everyone please "plus oil, plus oil"!! haha. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home