Welcome To MiNT LaND

Sunday, September 05, 2004

How to face the P.R exam???

Oh my god!!! I don't know how I going to sit for the P.R exam! I studied the lecture note, then refer to the textbook, I borrow from my friends and have a look.

After the revision, I try to do the pass year questions, why I can't understand the question? I even don't understand what is the questions ask for! Oh my god! Although I don't really understand the subject, but I am not nervous, don't know why? Haha, maybe I don't really care about this subject, but I can't fail, because the resit paper will be much more tougher! My god!!! Cannot resit aaaaaaa! Moreover I have to pay more RM 56, I don't want!

We try the pass year questions, but one of my friend said no need to follow much of the pass year question format, because this exam will be a little bit different with last time. Hopefully, this exam will be easy. Please....................haha

Today, we studied from 12p.m to about 7p.m. During the 7 hours, we not only study, we 3 also chatting. After study together with Yang, I knew a lot his pass. It's really nice study with Yang and Siau Pei. Thanks for the companionship, otherwise I will sleep the whole day, haha, later become a pig! >@<

Good luck and good mood firends!
May God bless my family, friends and me! Thanks!

1 Comments:

  • so nice u have study group, I think u should have done preparation well..

    anyway.. wish u all the best in this subject.. remember 2 sleep earlier then just have enough energy 2 do paper o!

    take care!

    By Blogger Jack, at 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home