Welcome To MiNT LaND

Monday, August 23, 2004

Do u cheat on ur exam?

Do you cheat on your exam? What is cheat means here? Passing answer or note around during the exam? Peep your friend's answer? No, what I means here is, begging for tips!

When the exam is around, will you begging tips from your teacher? I think most of the student did it, especially college students, right? I think nobody disagree with my statement.

I am a college student, usually, when the final exam is coming, most of my friends or classmate will begging tips from lecturer or tutor. Some lecturer will give us generously, the accuracy of the tips will reach about 70 - 80%. Wheares, some will just give us some hins and emphasize on those important part.

Honestly, I prefer the second type of lecturer. Emphasize the important part of the note. Is tips really important to a exam-sitting student? I ask some of my friends, they told me that we have to study more if no tips given from lecturer. Again I asked her, if really no tips at all, how she going to study, she said, "then we have to study the whole, a lot of note".

In my opinion, we are student, our duty is study, but not only study all the time, of course have to do some non-academic activities, but now I talking about exam, reader please don't get misunderstand. What a student should put more corncern on is study. My friend answered with "we have to study a lot", this make me feel, "we have to do it, although no tips at all", and also if you smart enough and pay attention in the class, you should know which part of the note is more important.

Speak frankly, I didn't follow tips, although the lecturer gave us, I just keep my principle clear. I thrown away the tips that I recorded on the paper that day when I sat in front of the lecturer during the lecturer class.

I know I may offend some people by saying these things. But, this is what I feel, everything when the exam is coming, I hope no lecturer give us tips, but please teach seriously. I may get a not very good result, but I am honest to myself!

Good luck to those believe in themselves! God bless us ^_^:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home