Welcome To MiNT LaND

Monday, March 21, 2005

do u smoke?

do u smoke? once i asked my friend this Q. currently, 2 of my friends are smoker. i asked them the reason. 1 of them said, "it is cool", another said, "i smoke to release the pressure". i din ask further after they told me the reason, n i think everyone doing something n there must a reason behind it.

i came back to the hostel after the afternoon class just now. i saw a guy n a gal were sitting at the back a school building n the guy was smoking. i cant believe the guy is my friend. i saw him n i think he saw me also. the moment he saw me, he turn his head back quickly n pretend he din see me. 1 thing came to my mind immediately, "does his gf (who is my secondary school close friend) know he is smoking now?" he was a good guy with no bad habit, but y? y he start smoking now? he doesn't like the guy i knew him before. maybe i am too overreact about this matter.

her gf who is my friend was complainting to me that her bf ( who is the friend i saw is smoking) seem like din care about their relationship anymore. n as my knowledge this guy, his father now is diagnosed a quite serious sickness. he is the elder child in the family, so i am wondering is he carrying a lot of pressure with his father's problem? n this is the reason to make him start smoking?

i am not sure whether my his gf know about this thing? but i am not going to tell anyone. i think i should not invlove in their problem. at the same time, i will pretend that i din see the scene of he is smoking. but i hope he will quit this bad habit soon.

god bless everyone. thanks!

2 Comments:

  • Harlo..

    how's ya?

    long times didnt c u write something here.. u should be busy recently..

    I know from Yang that u get excelent results.. congratulations...

    smoke.. let me remind my childish dream b4.. because I hate cigrates.. hate 2 c ppl smoking.. if one day I can earn many many money.. I would like 2 buy all the cigrates.. n destroy all.. then can be A world without smoke.. haha..

    I really dont like ppl smoking esp girls... this is a selfish habit.. mayb they can enjoy thier smoking 2 enjoy.. relax.. but I care bout the er2 shou1 yan1.. when they smoke.. who is gonna 2 involve get the bad influence..

    When someone smoke no only 2 hurt himself.. but also hurt ppl who around him.. I know that er shou yan is worse than ppl who smoke right?

    sometimes I also weird.. government should know cigrate is not good 4 health.. why still can sell in whole nation? still stick the word n warn ppl smoking is not good 4 health? or ppl under 18 years old cant buy cigrates so mean after 18 then u have the freedom 2 smoke?

    but I know what let ppl sell cigrates can let government earn a lot from tax.. that's why they wont probibit all ppl cant smoke.. or mayb as democracy... they should let ppl 2 choose 2 smoke or not..

    mayb Malaysian just too rich.. have extra money 2 buy cigrates 2 enjoy.. mayb can try 2 survey how much they can use 2 buy this 'good' stuff each month..

    ok.. stop now.. dinner time.. take care! =P

    By Blogger Jack, at 2:26 AM  

  • hey... glad to hav u back here...

    so how's life been going on? hope everything's still fine... haha

    Cheers!

    By Blogger annegel, at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home