Welcome To MiNT LaND

Sunday, December 26, 2004

couldn't get sleep...

it's 4.05am already, but i couldn't get sleep, so very bad....i caught flu, sore throat, "cannot fall sick", i tell myself.

from my window, i can see the mood. the mood is so bright tonight, it just like a lantern. i planned to study today, but i didn't, i spent the whole day watching drama, although i had watched it already, but i keep watch it repeatly. i watch "good luck" leaded by kimura takuya (mu chu tuo zai), A cinderella story, leaded by hilary duff, and "GTO" special edition leaded by takashi sorimachi (fan ding long shi), and tomorrow i want to watch "true heart" once again. aiyo...no mood to study:(. just now i watched movie trail on apple movie trial website, i found a movie, "the chorus" it seems like a nice movie, talking about a music composer and orphans. it is a story after the WW2, the orphans were forgotten by the society, but the music composer teach them singing, give them hope. it's seems like a very touching movie, but i think it won't show in Malaysia. so...maybe i have to go to speedly to looking for it.

oh! i have not pay internet access fee yet, but luckly the office didn't stop my internet service yet, still can online...haha. i chatted with Nicole on MSN that day, after chatting with her, i think we are closer now. she gave me a X'mas gift on friday, it is a earing, a yellow ring-earing, although i don't wear earing, but thanks Nicole!

i wanted to go home-stay program in Japan! i want i want i want! but it's spend RM2600 for air ticket. some or it need to be interview, my friend told me it is very difficult to get this chance, but i want i want i want! i have not get the form yet, my ex-jap classmate promised me to get 1 for me, although it is difficult to pass the interview, but at least i want to try, try my best!

the 3rd level jap L class ahd completed, don't know is there a class for level 4 next semester? if no, i have to study in Jap foundation which is in the citibank tower. if no class for level 4 in TARC, i got no more chance to study with my current Jap classmate, so i gonna miss them, and also i gonna miss my lu sensei:(

how the result will be? i don't know? the result will release next semester....
good luck to me and my classmate~
God bless us~ thanks!

7 Comments:

  • Hi. Last time some of my high school schoolmates took part in the student exchange programme and japaneses came to our school. I support ur decision - try it! It would be fun and beneficial!

    Enjoy ur life!

    By Blogger annegel, at 1:22 AM  

  • hi anngenel,
    r u come from jb also? same high school with jack? foon yew a?

    By Blogger ~YuKo~, at 4:37 AM  

  • No. I am very local hehe. I come from PJ. My high school was Catholic High School. Gong1 Jiao4.

    By Blogger annegel, at 11:50 PM  

  • oic...i thought u r from jb, paiseh paiseh...:)
    then u travel everyday from home to coll? i think u r.

    By Blogger ~YuKo~, at 9:06 AM  

  • Haha itz ok. Ya I travel everyday from home. Quite tiring sometimes.

    By Blogger annegel, at 2:44 AM  

  • hello.. r u alright now? I hope so..

    haha.. I diffrent with u.. recently I can sleep.. but I dont want.. I wake up very early in the morning.. 3.xx then go Desa 2 watch soccer match.. so crazy but enjoy..

    I also like Japan Drama.. espcially Love Generation n Long Vacation.. I have borrow Long Vacation from my fren about 1 year.. I only watch 2 espisode till now.. c..

    wish u all the best.. try still have chance.. no try no chance.. so after that just 2 make desicion still no late right?

    all the best in ur exam.. c ya =)

    By Blogger Jack, at 7:46 PM  

  • Harlo! Happy new year! Wishing u all the best in 2005!

    By Blogger annegel, at 12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home