Welcome To MiNT LaND

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Going to printing shop later

oh~ finally I finish my flyer design, phew...What a long journey....Ha, actually not so tough lah...to exaggerated:p later I will going to Tmn Melawati to print my flyer then submit on Monday or tomorrow also can submit, then I can relax for few days, enjoy the celebrations....Hooray!

yesterday I went to JJ to buy X'mas present, at the end I bought some chocolate. I listen to X'mas song when I was wrapping them. :) so enjoy, feel happy to give people gift, although it is just a small gift, and also hope people will give me gift also lah..haha, just kidding:p. Yesterday my friends and I bought my friend, C's 21st birthday present. It is a crystal apple, it's looks like the apple of Love Generation. It cost RM39, quite beautiful and it is pink.

so, guys and gals, any plan for X'mas? My friends ask me for celebrations, but I don't feel like going, just want to stay at hostel, enjoy 1 person-celebration.

anyway hope every1 happy and enjoy this greeting season~
God bless us~thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home