Welcome To MiNT LaND

Monday, March 28, 2005

a bit depress

just now, i got a phone call from home, it was my my sister. she told me that my mom has fell sick, she got fever, but hasnt go to doctor yet, coz my sister is busy for work n no1 is free. on the other hand, my father is started frustrated, coz no1 helping him in the restaurant. sign....:( i am worrying about my parents, my father is a easy-panic person, n also a perfectnist, he always want things to be done perfectly in short time. i forgot how many time we tried to persuade him take everything easy, dun rush for everythings, but he will listen to us at the beginning, but later he just turned back to the "original" him. my mother who is always a "victim", coz when my dad frustrated on something, he will nagging to my mom.

a few months later, we will move to our new house. bcoz of that, we will close our 15 years-biz. my parents can retire, i hope they can really enjoy their retire life.

hopefully everything going smoothly n god bless us! thanks god~

1 Comments:

  • Good morning!

    When I wake up on my phone just know my fren in Penang n Nilai got earthquake.. quite terrible.. all book in the cupboard all fall down on floor..

    Just now go 2 buy newspaper just know Indonesia Sumatra West Coast got 8.5 earthquake at mid night bout 12.09 am.. predict 2,000 ppl died already..

    Hope ur mum can get well soon!

    4 ur dad, if u try ur best is enough.. It is not so easy 2 change someone.. need more times.. of cos he himself also must put effort 2 do so.. when we advise him is more like theory.. need pratical..

    have a nice day! =) all the best!

    By Blogger Jack, at 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home